Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disney Stars then or now?

which disney generation do you like now?





when i say then im talking about when the disney stars are like raven symone, orlando brown, ricky ullman, aly michalka, ashley tisdale(i know she's still a disney star but you know what i mean),brenda song(same) etc...





or now like miley cyrus, demi lovato selena gomez, jobros, debby ryan, david henrie, mitchel musso, emily osment, dylan and cole(i know they were already disney stars back then but i think they are still inclulded on the now generation) and etcc??





or do you like the ones when the disney stars are hilary duff, lalaine etc?





tell me what do you like better and why??|||I like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, and Daisy Duck. You know the original Disney Stars.|||i like both, but more with the then stars. even if the now stars are good actors/singers, i think its just too much with cat fights and stealing someones bf or trying to out do someones album..





the stars back then like hilary duff, shia labeouf, Christy Romano, raven symone, just had fun acting and having a good time, i could relate to the shows more than the shows now..





plus demi's new show, looks like its trying way too hard.|||I like both, i think i like the newer generation a bit more but i think Disney depends on Hannah Montana and High School Musical, it's everywhere these days, it's like 'Wow, what's gonna happen in a few years?'|||I prefer the then ones becuz they are much more original, they are not copycats, each one of them is unique and they, to what i know, have not posed nude or whatever on the internet!!!|||Well, I like people from both of your categories but not everyone. I miss Hilary and Lalaine! And I love The Suite Life On Deck it's such a good show and Cole Sprouse (cs in my username) is so hot!!!! I love questions about Disney, thanks!!!!|||Old generation. I grew up watching "That's So Raven" and I used to love "Phill of the Future". Those shows were better and the change was too sudden.|||to be honest abit of both. they both have good and bad quality's which leads to perfection. :-D|||I like the Miley section and most of them sing and act and I think they are good at that!|||I like the old And new generations|||i like all of them but they always mature and get better after disney but there still good hope this helps|||I don't find anything for little kids on Disney.|||then|||i like disney more actully but they all are good.Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment