Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Girls only, hot or not?

david bowie


billy idol


tom jones


paul mccartney (the beatles)


jim morrison (the doors)


steven tyler (aerosmith)


duff "rose" mckagan (guns n' roses)





did this surprise you? lol. no zac efron or anycrap on this list.


so.. just tell me, k? :)


and i'm talkin' when they were in there prime. like, tom jones is ugly now, but back then...


WOAH|||David Bowie is hot. I think he looks great for his age.


Billy Idol is not.


Tom Jones is a tall drink of water. That's always good.


Paul McCartney is too nerdy for me.


Jim Morrison is o.k. if you like the bad boy type.


Steven Tyler's lips are bigger than mine. No thanks.


I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with the last guy so I'll just say not.





I personally don't care for any of the men that you listed since they're not my type. I tried to answer with an open mind.|||David- Yes! He had an awesome look


Billy- Cute in that pouty bad boy sort of way


Tom...not sure...


Paul- Nah, not my type


Jim- No way, not my type either


Steven- nope...


********Duff- OMG I had A HUGE CRUSH ON THAT MAN!!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED me some bass thumpin Duff!!!|||not!!!|||NOT!! Now if that said pete wentz that would be different!|||Bowie-hot


Billy Idol-kinda hot


Tom Jones-not hot


Paul-hot


Jim-WAS hot, I'm sure he's not now


Steven-not hot


Duff-meh|||Non of the guys on your list are hot. NOTTTTTTTT|||not


hot


not


not


hot


hot


hot|||yes, yes and YES! to all of them.





other than david bowie, all of these men are actual guys - not pretty boys ... these are like manly, growling guys ...





not these pretty boys that are total transitional figures which i can't stand with most celebrities today -- they are like girls ... if i wanted to swoon over a girl, i would!|||david bowie YES


billy idol YES


tom jones NO


paul mccartney (the beatles) NO


jim morrison (the doors) NO


steven tyler (aerosmith) NO


duff "rose" mckagan (guns n' roses) NO|||I'm gay so i'll post my thoughts.





david bowie... He's hot :nod:|||........ hey, whatever floats your boat. I personally don't care that much for the guys on your list, but then again, YOU probably don't care much for Trent Reznor (*siiiiiiiigh*... Trent Reznor...). lol|||sorry all of 'em are NOTs in my opinoin. But hey, it's just opinion right?|||I'd say, of those choices, Jim Morrison is the hottest. (was)|||1) Hot


2)hot


3)sexy


4)cute


5)hot


6)hot in an ugly way!


7) have no idea who that is|||Billy Idol is dirty hot and David Bowie is creepy hot.|||I like Zac Effron thanks you very much!!





he's hott!!

No comments:

Post a Comment