Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Van Halen and Guns N Roses Co-Headlining Tour?

OH MY GOD!!! I know right now it is just rumor, BUT OH MY FU(K!N6 GOD! THAT WOULD BE UNBELIEVABLE! I saw Van Halen two years ago during the Reunion Tour with David Lee Roth and they were amazing, it also looks like Axl is keeping his $H!T together nicely. If those two bands go on tour together, it would be the biggest thing to happen for me anyway. I love both those bands, I love GNR more I believe but still, no one shreds like Eddie. I never thought that the possibility of David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Han Halen and Axl Rose sharing a stage would ever happen, never, I literally never even deemed it possible, but now? I never got to see the original lineup of GNR, the greatest one, I mean I wasn't even born until just after Use Your Illusion came out. I wish I could've seen them, Axl, Slash, Izzy, Steven and Duff, but as the years go by, it seems it will never happen, I mean a more likely thing to happen would be for John Lennon and George Harrison to rise from the dead and go on a Beatles Reunion Tour with Paul and Ringo before Axl and Slash will ever be seen on the same stage again. But nonetheless, I really hope this happens, I mean, the thought of David Lee Roth and Axl dueting on Everbody Wants Some, or Eddie shredding his way through Welcome to The Jungle.......................no effing words........|||That tour wouldn't last long to many headbutting ego's|||It will be the Ego tour, you'll have Diamond Dave, the Van Halen Brothers VS. Axl. Theres so many questions with this too:





-Will they both agree to play in certain cities


-Who headlines?


-Will someones ego make them say something " in the moment " that will prob piss off someone else?


-Will Wolfgang be allowed up past 2am if GNR starts late?|||If this tour happens it will be the greatest hard rock tour ever. You have two of the best front men in history and some of the best living guitarists playing some of the best songs in rock history. I don't care what anyone says, Bumblefoot and Richard Fortus are great and have real chemistry together. I'm a big Slash fan, but Axl is Guns N Roses. And Eddie Van Halen needs no introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment