Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please read the whole question - What do you think of this cast?

I am in an anime club at the college that I attend, and for one of our activities, we were going to come up with live-action casts for our favorite anime. We thought it would be fun, despite the fact that nearly every time you make a live-action version of an anime, you've signed that anime's death warrant. I've been coming up with ideas for a live-action or CGI version of Code Geass. (I tend to think a CGI version would work better, like with Astro Boy, because people tend to cast non-asians as Japanese characters, like in Dragonball Evolution.) I'll put in my ideas for you to look at here. Let me know what you think of the casting choices. If you have any ideas, I welcome them. Keep in mind, this is not for a real thing, but for pure, goofy fun.





Lelouch Lamperouge - Zachary Quinto/Johnny Yong Bosch


Suzaku Kururugi - Zac Efron


C.C. - Claire Danes


Shirley Fenette - Hilary Duff


Kallen Stadtfeld/Kozuki - Kristen Stewart/Scarlett Johansson


Milly Ashford - Ashley Tisdale


Rivalz Cardemonde - Jesse Eisenberg/Anton Yelchin


Nina Einstein - Annasophia Robb


Nunnally Lamperouge - Abigail Breslin


Kaname Ohgi - Christian Bale


Kyoshiro Tohdoh - Lou Diamond Phillips/Jet Li


Kaguya Sumeragi - Daveigh Chase


Villetta Nu - Jada Pinkett-Smith


Bartley Asprius - Mickey Rourke


Lloyd Asplund - Michael Sheen


Rakshata Chawla - Penelope Cruz


Mao - Aaron Eckhart


Clovis la Britannia - Jude Law


Cornelia li Britannia - Charlize Theron


Schneizel el Britannia - Rupert Everett


Charles zi Britannia - David Bowie/Tim Curry/Jeff Bridges








Please let me know what you think of these, keeping in mind that I realize something like this would most likely never happen. I realize some of my choices are kind of iffy, and I'm open to any suggestions.





P.S. Yes, I know Johnny Yong Bosch is Lelouch's real voice actor. I just put it down because I thought there might be some people who'd be put off if Bosch didn't play Lelouch.|||wow fantastic dude

No comments:

Post a Comment