Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a weird, funky taste in music...?

I have a weird, funky taste in music. It's kind of spread around, you know. I'm not a rap/hip-hop sort of person, but I like jazz, pop, rock, blues, chorus stuff... Does this list of artists appeal to anyone else?





Ashley Tisdale


Miranda Cosgrove


Hannah Montana (NOT Miley Cyrus, eww...)


Hilary Duff (as a teen)


Michael Buble


Aly and A.J. (earlier years only)


Demi Lovato


A*Teens (I know, this is old...)


ABBA


The Beatles


Taylor Swift (what a sweet person and smile...)


David Archuleta


Kelly Clarkson


Carrie Underwood


Cleopatra Stratan (random, so cute, love her, Romanian!)


Colbie Caillat ("Bubbly" is sooo good)


Jonas Brothers


Jordin Sparks


Sara Bareilles (I'm not going to write anyone a love song, man!)


Jackson 5...





and more





Mostly I love pop. What about you? Fave artists/songs?|||Telepopmusik


Death Cab For Cutie


Mika


Bat For Lashes


Frank Sinatra


and


Gaga :)|||No problem :)

Report Abuse


|||Ashley Tisdale-hate


Miranda Cosgrove-hate


Hannah Montana-nope, love mileys music though


Hilary Duff- ehh its okay


Michael Buble- too slow


Aly and A.J. (earlier years only)- good


Demi Lovato- no way


A*Teens (I know, this is old...)- haha


ABBA- some of it


The Beatles- its okay


Taylor Swift- LOVE%26lt;333


David Archuleta- nope


Kelly Clarkson-love


Carrie Underwood-love


Cleopatra Stratan- who??


Colbie Caillat- greattt


Jonas Brothers- ehhh okay


Jordin Sparks- some songs


Sara Bareilles- i only like love song


Jackson 5...- no wayy|||listen to real music


There are a few artists that i would consider real music like the Beatles


"Real Music" is music that has meaning to the lyrics, that acutally talks about problems in society and beyond.


Not about how that guy dumped me and now I'm gonna get revenge on him|||That's not that weird. It's all mainstream; either mainstream now, mainstream in the past, or mainstream with a certain group. Only one I haven't heard of is Cleopatra Stratan?|||i like a lot of the artists you put








Ashley Tisdale


Miranda Cosgrove


Hilary Duff


Demi Lovato


Aly %26amp; AJ


Taylor Swift


David Archuleta


Kelly Clarkson


Carrie Underwood


Colbie Caillat


Jordan Sparks


Sara Barrelles|||You aren't as interesting as you think you are. Seriously, stop it.|||All but Jackson 5, ABBA and The Beatles appeal to my rectum side.|||I would say that's a pretty conventional list of mainstream teen pop actually. I can't stand 99% of that list. :-)|||who cares just be who you are|||nope, well beatles r pretty sweet but the rest r like disney channel weirdos|||I only like the Beatles.


And, how do you like rock?|||of course you had to add the molester...|||How sad.|||i have most of those too


right now i LOVE jeramih and jackson 5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment