Saturday, November 19, 2011

Songs about getting over a guy!?

I'm making a playlist because I got dumped and I want some songs I can relate too like songs about difficult love and being dumped! So far I have:


According to You- Orianthi


Gettin' Over You- David Guetta


Me Myself and I,Irreplaceable,Single Ladies- Beyonce


Over You- Daughtry


Tell Me Why, Picture to Burn, Jump Then Fall, The Way I Loved You- Taylor Swift


7 Things- Miley Cyrus


Knock You Down-Keri Hilson


Over It-Katherine Mcphee


Goodbye- Kristinia DeBarge


Love The Way You Lie- Eminem


My Happy Ending, Fall To Pieces, Keep Holding On, I Can Do Better- Avril Lavigne


Bye Bye Bye- N'Sync


It's Alright, It's OK- Ashley Tisdale


Love Like Woe- The Ready Set


Hold On- Jonas Brothers


So Yesterday- Hilary Duff





I want more upbeat songs and I know a song won't help me get over him but I want something I can relate too! Thankkkss! Xoxo!!|||Don't Forget-Demi Lovato





Answer Mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||well there is:


apologize-one republic


before he cheats-carrie underwood


he wasn't-avril lavigne


shake it off-mariah carey


best days of your life-kellie pickler


so what-pink


i look so good (without you)-jessie james


fighter-christina aguilera


forgotten-avril lavigne


hot and cold-katy perry


impossible-shontelle


irreplaceable-beyonce


like a boy-ciara


should've said no-taylor swift


cold as you-taylor swift


red high heels-kellie pickler


rocks instead of rice-kellie pickler


survivor-destinys child


u and ur hand-pink


undo it-carrie underwood


your so gay-katy perry





hope it helps. i'm sry but some are slow but still|||I like the following:


Never Again- Kelly Clarkson


Smile- Lily Allen


Your Love is a Lie, When I'm Gone- Simple Plan


Break Me Down, Highway to Nowhere- Drake Bell


Shattered Glass, Stronger - Britney Spears


Makes Me Wonder- Maroon 5


U %26amp; Ur Hand, So What, There You Go (I've been dumped too but it also worked for me cuz he had asked for a second chance so if you can imagine your ex wanting you back the song works)- Pink


Gives You Hell- All American Rejects


Over It, Delete You, - Ashley Tisdale


Devil in Disguise- Elvis Presley|||Stupid in love, Take a bow- rihanna. they both go from sad to i can get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment