Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rate my CD and LP collection? What other music would I like?

haha, what ever you say, it's not going to make me change my music taste. I am just interested in what you think. I will list my CD/LP collection. :) Could you also tell me which other music or albums by a particular artist which I haven't got which you would recommend? Thanks x





AC/DC - Black Ice


Aerosmith - Nine Lives, Permanent Vacation, Pandoras Box, Greatest Hits


Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies, Hey Stoopid, Killer, Schools Out, Trash


Beach Boys - Pet Sounds


The Beatles - I have all of em ;)


Billy Joel - The Stranger


Black Sabbath - All of em ;)


Blur - Parklife


Bob Dylan - Saved


The Clash - London Calling


David Bowie - All of them :)


The Doors - Strange Days


Elton John - Best Of


Hilary Duff - Dignity (I bought this when I was young)


Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark


Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum, Kasabian


Kate Bush - The Kick Inside


Kate Nash - Made of Bricks


Katy Perry - One of The Boys


Kelly Osbourne - Sleeping in The Nothing


The Kinks - Lola vs The Powerman and the Money go round, Soap Opera, Schoolboys in Disgrace, Village Green


Kiss- Greatest Hits


Lady GaGa - The Fame Monster (I don't know what possessed me into buying this - I can't stand Gaga)


Lily Allen - Alright, Still, It's Not Me, It's you


McFly - Room on the 3rd Floor


Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell


Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes


Muse - The Resistance


New York Dolls - One Day It Will Please us to Remember Even This


Nickleback - All The right Reasons, Dark Horse


Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory


Ozzy Osbourne - All of them :)


Pink - Funhouse, I'm not dead


Queen - A Day At The Races, A Night At The Opera, Queen II,


Rocky Horror, Sweeney Todd, Shock Treatment, Nightmare Before Xmas Soundtrack


Rolling Stones - Dirty Work, Exile On Main St., Greatest Hits


Scouting For Girls - Scouting For girls


Tom Waits - Small Change


Velvet Underground - Loaded


Wizzard - Wizzard Brew


Dire Straits - Best Of|||You have some great choices there, just missing a little Elton :)|||Stone Sour


Thin Lizzy


The Police


System of a Down


Soundgarden


Audioslave


The Fray


Goo Goo Dolls


Stereophonics


Lostprohets


Paramore|||how about expanding on the iron maiden titles.


meatloaf - bat of hells 2 and 3


guns and roses


judas priest


gary moore


rory gallagher|||I would say I like about 75% the other 25% I don't like or have never heard of..... AND WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO EVEN LISTEN TO MEATLOAF|||love some of your collection but the great ELVIS is missing.


go add some of the KING.|||You have good stuff.


You might like:


Jimmy Eat World


REM


Built To Spill|||Not too bad but, what??? No ABBA??? You have Lady Gaga but no ABBA???|||cant fault you there but the Stones "Dirty Work" album was the worst one they ever made.





p.s.re mott the hoople, going to see ian hunter live in edinburgh next week,yaay !|||*wants your Bowie collection*


:/. I'm short a few. I can't find Buddha of Suburbia anywhere..and then others I've just been too broke to get. ah well.





And you've got Wizzard! And I like the musical soundtracks. And Kate Bush is awesome. And are tons of other things there, like Ozzy and Sabbath and The Kinks and the Velvet Underground, and..more. xD. I could do without Nickleback, Hilary Duff, and Kiss, but..eh.





And you need to get more stuff by The Clash, go for the self titled, and Super Black Market Clash.


And The New York Dolls..get their self titled and Too Much Too Soon.


Oh, and some stuff by Johnny Thunders (So Alone, LAMF, Que Sera, etc).


And T. Rex! Get Electric Warrior and The Slider, and Futuristic Dragon.


And Aftermath by The Rolling Stones.


And White Light/White Heat and Velvet Underground by Velvet Underground.


By Alice Cooper, get Welcome To My Nightmare and Goes To Hell, and maybe Pretties For You or Easy Action.


By Bob Dylan, get Highway 61 for sure.


Maybe look into Hanoi Rocks? (albums: Bangkok Shocks, Saigon Shakes, Hanoi Rocks; Back To Mystery City, and..anything's good, really.)


Oh, and by The Kinks, get Something Else.


And..the Ramones, maybe? Rocket To Russia's a good album, but I kind of love them all.


And by The Doors, get their self titled, and Morrison Hotel.


Powerslave by Iron Maiden is really good.


And you've not got anything by Judas Priest. D:. Get Screaming For Vengeance.


And how 'bout some Iggy Pop? Idiot, Raw Power, and Lust For Life..loads of his stuff is good.


Then the Stray Cats. Get Gonna Ball and their self titled, and go from there..


You could get Desolation Blvd. by Sweet.


Roxy Music is amazing, look into them.


and..um..there's more but I'm drawing a blank.





edit: oh, yeah.


Aerosmith's Toys In the Attic.


And Zappa, you absolutely need some Zappa. Get Apostrophe, Shake Yerbouti, aw..it's all amazing.


Some Pink Floyd, maybe? I loved everything in the Syd-era.


Thin Lizzy is great. Get Jailbreak?


And The Yardbirds..Roger the Engineer is my favourite, but they have loads of good stuff.


And look into Japan, if you like Bowie.

No comments:

Post a Comment