Saturday, November 19, 2011

How should I pick thirty songs out of 133 songs for two mix cd's?...or which one's would you not put on a cd?

I am making two mix cd's for a friend and I picked out 133 songs that I wanted to put on her cd's! But obviously I can only pick thirty out of them, and I have no clue what I should put on! For the first part of the question, I am just wondering how you might figure this out. And for the second part, I would like to know which singers you would not put on these cd's. But you have to pick out of: Jojo, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Aly %26amp; A.J., Superchick, Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, HSM2 cast, Paula DeAnda, Rihanna, Howie Day, Kaci, Kimberly Locke, Jadon Lavik, Sara Overall, Jesse McCartney, Hayden Panettiere, Christy Carlson Romano, Jump 5, Vitamin C, Beu Sisters, Christina Aguilera, Faith Hill, Nelly Furtado, Michelle Branch, Emma Roberts, Natasha Bedingfield, TobyMac, Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Joy Williams, Sanctus Real, Rebecca St. James, Krystal Meyers, Group 1 Crew, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band, Brian Littrell, Mary Mary, Taylor Swift.|||Jojo, Hilary Duff, Aly %26amp; A.J., Superchick, Miley Cyrus, Paula DeAnda, Rihanna, Kimberly Locke, Jesse McCartney, Jump 5, Vitamin C, Christina Aguilera, Faith Hill, Nelly Furtado, Michelle Branch, Natasha Bedingfield,Taylor Swift.





I like these :D|||1. HILARY DUFF


2. ASHLEY TISDALE


3. VANESSA HUDGENS


4. RIHANNA


5. HOWIE DAY


6. JESSE McCARTNEY


7. CHRISTY CARLSON RAMANO


8. JUMP 5


9. CHRISTINA AGUILERA


10. FAITH HILL


11. NELLY FEURTADO


12. NATASHA BEDDINGFIELD


13. MARY MARY


14. TAYLOR SWIFT


15. ALY %26amp; A.J.


16. ASHLEE SIMPSON


17. KACI


18. JOJO


19. EMMA ROBERTS


20. SUPERCHICK


21. PAULA DEANDA


22. HAYDEN PANETTIERE


23. REBECCA ST. JAMES


24. BRIAN LITTREL


25. KIMBERLEY LOCKE


26. VITAMIN C


27. GROUP 1 CREW


28. SARA OVERALL


29. JADON LAVIK


30. BEU SISTERS|||I only saw like 3 on the list like Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, Michelle branch. There like the only real talents on that list so yeah. o0o0 And Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana are the same person Genius....LOL Good luck with that CD I would want to rip my ears off after listening to it personaly.|||Jojo, Hilary Duff, Aly %26amp; A.J., Superchick, Jadon Lavik, Faith Hill, Nelly Furtado, Michelle Branch, Relient K, Taylor Swift.|||How about the ones you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment