Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of music do you like? Rock, pop, R&B, classical, or something else?

Just curious. Oh, and how much do you listen to music? everyday, occasionally, or almost never? What are your favorite bands? I'm taking a poll.





As for me, I like rock, metal, classical, bubblegum pop, and classical rock. I like other stuff as well, but I can't think of any more right now. As for bands I like:





The Beatles


The Rolling Stones


AC DC


Hilary Duff (Not a band, I know)


Alanis Moresette (Also not a band)


Nightwish


Deep Purple


Jethro Tull


Kamalot


The Eagles


Black Sabbath


Cream


Pearl Jam


U2


The Grateful Dead


Led Zeppelin


Pink Floyd


Queen


Jimi Hendrix (Not a band)


David Bowie (Not a band)


The Doors


Nirvana


The Who


Mettallica


And so many more....





So what are your faves?|||Pop %26amp; Rock, 80's


Queen, Styx, Billy Joel, Elton John, Abba|||I'll listen to almost anything as long as it has a good beat and rythem to it. But most importanltly i luv rap n r%26amp;b i cant deny my background|||music with soul- I like old school 40's jive/swing/boogie, country %26amp; blues, 50's/60's R%26amp;B, 50's/60's/70's rock, spirituals, reggae, world music (like Celtic, Mexican and African)





And some bands that don't fit into any of those categories like U2 and Nirvana. I pretty much like anything except rap, metal and emo.|||I like classical music and "easy listening" type of music.


I listen to music everyday.


I like the Beatles and Chris Daughtry.|||Classic rock, new rock, country (new,old,alternative), pop top 40, and what is called adult Contemporary (soft rock)





hum what I like?


Evans Blue


Aerosmith


Earl Thomas Conley


Daughtry


george Strait


Timbaland


3 Doors Down


Foreigner


Alabama








you get the picture|||I listen to music every day..I like all kinds but mostly classic rock. Stuff like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, Blue Oyster Cult, Bad Company, Journey, and many others.|||Rock.....i listen to the music everyday.....


my favourite band is linkin park......|||Monarch is my number one, they're totally going to be big one day: www.myspace.com/brennanstrawn





annnnd radiohead, keane, the beatles, muse, damien rice, sigur ros, rufus wainwright, travis, kent, stereophonics, spiritualized, elbow, .....I could go on forever baby|||I am a HUGE music lover.(listen to it daily) I also love all types but I mostly listen to European Trance. Lasgo, Foggy, Scooter, DJ Tiesto to name a few...very upbeat songs..not so good to drive to..you tend to speed up with the music. :)|||i love alternative and classic rock..im pretty much a rock person..but i also like classical music as well|||always


music is my life


i was taught at a young age to appreciate every kind of music there is because the person or people behind it put their hearts and soul in the song.


Oldies to newbies i love them all


but i've also been taught to listen to many FANTASTIC singers. not mediocre.. but it all depends doesn't it?


as a teen, many friends around me don't know as much songs as i do because they don't really have a parent who's music crazy. but once in a while i find someone who knows the songs that i know and that's a wonderful feeling!|||i always listen to music, i like rap, hip hop, r%26amp;b

No comments:

Post a Comment