Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've got to create a Teen Fashion Magazine for my class, what should I call it? HELP?!?

I've got to create a teen fashion magazine for one of my classes in school, I am having troubles coming up with a name for it. It has to be catchy, happy, and original. Can anyone help me please?





ALSO





I have some celebrities to put in it can you think of any others?. So far I have...for females


- Avril Lavinge


-Jennifer Lopez


-Bethany Hamilton (She lost her arm in a shark attack while surfing)


-Reba McIntrye


-Amanda Bynes


-Beyonce


-Victoria Beckham


-Gwen Stefani


-The Olsen Twins


-Miley Cyrus


-Paris Hilton


-Hilary Duff


-Mandy Moore


-Jessica Simpson


And for the guys I have...


-Kayne West


-David Beckham


-Johnny Depp


-Sidney Crosby





If you can think of any other celebrities/athletes then please let me know...Thanks in advance for the help.|||It looks like it will be sort of like People magazine. You could call it "The Brave and The Beautiful" or "Daring and Dreamy" or "Celebrity Craziness (or another C word)"|||for some random answer..


I just thought of.. PING ..


like just on the top of the magazine like how dolly is written.. insted of dolly.. PING|||Chic!


A鈻猅een

No comments:

Post a Comment