Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I nedd help on my ipod!!!!?

well when i look at the cover their all mixed up. likei have jordin sparks i am a woman and the cover has david arculta. selena gomez who says has the cover of hilary duff. when i connect on itunes is all fixed but its only in the ipod. help me!!!!!! its confusing for me!!!!!!!!!!!|||Im assuming you have an ipod touch here- I would power it off, so press te home and sleep button until it says slide to power off. Then it will turn off. A couple minutes later press the home and sleep buttons again , and the iPod will come back on. See if there is a problem with the music now. Hope this helps!|||HMMM used to happen with my pictures cuz they were jacked up, but not on my songs like that..hmm weird, try asking apple?? go to their site it could help, or try resetting your ipod..? unsyncing all songs then resyncing them maybe..?

No comments:

Post a Comment