Saturday, November 12, 2011

IF you HAD to be one of the following who would you be?

Pick who you'd rather be in each category. Category 1 (JONAS). If you had to be one of the jonas brothers who would you want to be? Kevin,joe, nick or frankie? Category 2 disney girls). Bridget mendler selena gomez miley cyrus or demi lovato? Category 3 male singers. Justin bieber. Or David archuleta. Or jesse McCartney. Category 4 Random people). Hilary duff. Lindsey lohan. Brittany spears jamie lynn spears. Don't be mean and insult the choices.....this is just for fun so play along :):):):):):)|||Category 1 : Nick Jonas

Category 2 : Selena Gomez

Category 3 : David Arhculeta

Category 4 : Hilary Duff



That was fun! Thanks for making me less bored! And giving me a game at my next sleepover!!|||C1: I'm female, so neither.


C2: Demi Lovato - she can sing.


C3: Look @ C1, but I like David's voice.


C4: Look @ C1 (lol).|||Joe. But can i be shakira please?

No comments:

Post a Comment