Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta a remake?

I got Archie's CD and listened too a little too not over you. It sounds so familiar, like I know it already. Something is popping out at me like it was originally done by Hillary Duff or another female singer.





Does anyone know? I'm just really curious.|||It's totally original,


David actually co-wrote it.


Btw, love David, love the song.


Glad you got the CD!|||I just looked it up and it's 100% Archie's song!!!!I luv all of his songs on his cd :)|||I'm not sure if that's the right song, but one of his songs has a very similar beat to "With You" by Chris Brown, so it could sound familiar. "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce and "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks also have similar beats, so it could remind you of any of those songs =]|||Nope, it's his!! He actually co-wrote it:-)





I love him, and his whole CD

No comments:

Post a Comment