Saturday, November 12, 2011

R&P who's the best solo rock artist out of these?

Miley Cyrus


Hillary Duff


Ozzy Ozzbourne


Avril Lavigne


David Bowie


Janice Joplin


Clay Aiken





I know most of you probably think they're all equally great! I personally see them all as rock legends. Who else thinks this is a tough decision?? I'm still deciding but I'll post mine soon..


|||I hope you aren't serious about ALL of them being rock legends. I am DEFIANTLY going to have to go with Ozzy! (Which is actually a metal legend.)|||Hmmm...I don't know. It's a tie between Miley Cyrus, Hillary Duff, Avril Lavigne, and Clay Aiken.





Hmmm...tough decisions.|||O EHM GEEEE





MILEY CYRUSS!!!!!|||Janice Joplin or David Bowie as solo...I don't care for Ozzie's solo stuff so much. I personally would pick Janice Joplin because I love her stuff... but it's probably David Bowie moreso.|||Ozzy Osbourne and David Bowie are the only two out of those who are worth anything. Out of these two, I choose Ozzy Osbourne.|||OMG


YOU ACTUALLY COMPARED OZZY TO THAT STUPID RETARD MILEY CYRUS AND HILLARY DUFF GAHH OMG so yeah...ozzy and bowie the rest suck cept maybe avril lavigne.|||hello;


in my opinion the best David Bowie,





kiss;*|||David Bowie. He was (is) the most diverse and has had the longest career of the lot. |||David Bowie.





And on that note the random shuffle confirms this by choosing "Sound and Vision...|||Bowie by a mile. And anyone who thinks anybody else needs to get their music knowledge badge revoked.|||David Bowie.|||At least the person who asked this question has a good sense of humour :)





I'm still dissapointed not seeing Kid Rock or Michael Bolton though....what about Jennifer Lopez? jesus.|||Its a toss up between Hilary duff and ozzy but what the hell ill go hillary duff.|||ozzy and janis joplin|||And you think those are legends????????? Miley Cyrus eh??? What do you think about Lenny Kravitz?? He's a legend, not those!!!! And Bruce Springsteen??|||Ozzy


David


Janice


Clay





Those are the only that get my respect.|||The only rock legends I see on that list are Janis Joplin, David Bowie, and Ozzy. Although Clay Aiken is close xD|||Janis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %26lt;3|||well, it's tough between a couple of them, anyway, but i will take david bowie|||I'm not a huge fan but Ozzy Ozzbourne is the only good one that you have there.|||Are you f-ing kidding me?





Clay Aiken!!!





Duh! He's a god!





XD|||Bowie. And please tell me the last part is a joke.|||Where the hell are Joe Satriani and Steve Vai?!?!





Blegh, I'll go with Ozzy then.|||thats not even a contest if ozzy is in it. its deff the Ozz man|||lmao.





I'll go with Janis on this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment