Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What stereotype am I and why?

Please say why and I'm just curious. My favorite colors are light purple, light blue, and white. My favorite shapes are hearts. I listen mostly to latin music. I also listen to Beyonce', Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, David Archuleta, Fergie, sometimes the Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Hilary Duff, and Rihanna.





I have long black hair. I shop at Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, and Sanrio. I dress in mostly dresses, coats, charm bracelets, hoop earrings, necklaces, pearls, rings, belts, hats, sunglasses, sandals, boots, flats, designer bags, and anything Hello Kitty! People say I'm "as kind as an angel" although I disagree. My hobbies are helping people, listening to music/singing, and going to the movies.|||steriotyping is nice


girly girl x|||uhm. yeah.|||EW I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEREO TYPE AND WANT TO BE STEREO TYPED. I HATE U!!!|||Southern Black Guy|||not really a stereotype


if any prep..


but you pretty much do yr own thing|||you don't really fit a stereotype


your just girly =]|||you sound an act like an ordinary teen.in today's ME ME ME world!|||you have a nice style. maybe u r glamorous. i like angel style also i like baby doll style


answer mine


http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvcuaxSSViKdWf3se8iGzAcazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090514073759AAYhSu3

No comments:

Post a Comment