Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Which movie for a sleepover?

Having a sleepover with two of my friends (lol we're 20) and my 9 year old niece who wants to feel "grown up" we're doing nails eating snacks etc.


We're thinking


either The Labryinth (sp?) with Jennifer Connolley and David bowie


or Practical Magic


or Willow





She loves adventure magic and a few grown up things-- nothing to kiddie like or she gets bored.





What do you think? Thanks. NO Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff movies please!


Thanks|||i really wouldve said that the perfect man would be a great movie but it has HILLARY DUFF.


and just my luck has Lindsay Lohan.





how about...


enchanted


never ending story


harry potter


shrek 1, 2, and 3


evan almighty


freedom writers


big daddy|||I m 20 2! I am a boy and i am a big fan of Angelina Jolie movies. Maybe, Mr. %26amp; Mrs. Smith.|||haha,


this may sound old,


but harry potter ?!|||MY DAUGHTER , A ELEMENTARY TEACHER, LOVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS AND MOVIES . MAY BE TOO UNDERAGE FOR YOU . SHE IS 30 AND HAS READ AND SEEN THEM ALL .


ANOTHER SUGGESTION WOULD BE FATHER OF THE BRIDE I OR II .


LOOK WHO'S TALKING I OR II


THESE ARE JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS THAT WOULD BE APPROPIATE, BUT YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THEM ALL .


HOPE THIS HELPS , GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS|||Willow|||OHHHH I SAW A PERFECT MOVIE BUT IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE TO ADVANCED BUT NOT RLLY I SAW IT AT NINE THE MOVIE IS : PANS LABRYNTH

No comments:

Post a Comment