Saturday, November 12, 2011

Who do you like better hilary duff or david tennant?

Hilary Duff........|||david tennant, cant stand this new generation of young dip shits. and aint david tennant the one from Dr. Who? see i dont even know who he is and would prefer him over hilary duff.|||David Tennant. Hillary Duff is too irritating. I have no interest in her music or movies. I like Tennant in Doctor Who.|||Hilary Duff|||Hilary Duff because she's pretty|||hilary duff|||I personally prefer Hillary Duff because i see her more on TV and read a lot about her. I like her music as well. I thought she is unlike other celebs around her age. She doesn't drink or gets sent for rehab. From a pre-teen starring in her Lizzie Mcguire show I started to admire her. She has a talent in singing as well. Her new album Dignity is pretty excellent as well.|||Hilary Duff. Who in the world is David Tennant?|||hilary duff duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment