Saturday, November 12, 2011

I have a challenge for you!?

I want YOU to find me the best deal for 25 bucks on itunes. In your answer, right me a playlist of songs that add up to around 25 bucks. I like Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Tina Parol, Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Aly and AJ, Avril Lavigne, Skye Sweetnam, Boys like girls, Colbie Callait, Emily Osment, David Archuleta, Kelly Clarkson, KSM, Hilary Duff, Savannah OUten, Owl City, Mitchell Musso, and Vanessa Hudgens. Don't judge me by my music choices!|||Too bad you don't have Zune Pass n a Zune HD cause for 15bucks your can all their songs, albums for that prices n can keep forever as long as u your Zune pass stay current|||its a program called limewire u can buy it for 20 bucks limewire pro and download all the songs u want for 20 bucks google limewire pro download|||idk i get my songs from frostwire all the songs are for free And i have an ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment