Saturday, November 12, 2011

What do you guys think of my music taste?

i want to know what you think of my music taste..here are the artists i often listen to..





aly %26amp; aj..ashlee simpson..ashley tisdale..avril lavigne..belinda peregrin..blink 182..bo bice..carrie underwood..the cheetah girls..chris brown..christina aguilera..ciara..the click 5..corbin bleu..counting crows..craig david..evanescence..fergie..fort minor..green day..high school musical..hilary duff..jason mraz..jay-z..jesse mccartney..jojo..kanye west..keke palmer..kelly clarkson..kim lian..lindsay lohan..liz phair..mandy moore..mariah carey..maroon 5..michelle branch..miley cyrus/hannah montana..my chemical romance..mymp..neyo..nick lachey..paris hilton..pink..pussycat dolls..raven symone..relient k..rihanna..shakira..simple plan..stacie orrico..tamia..usher..vanessa hudgens..





please be honest..thank you!!|||It seems to me that you like stuff you hear on the radio or see on mtv. It's okay I guess.|||Sucks! Way too much teeny pop in there. Where's all the real bands?|||Uh.... whats wrong with that?


I don't see anything wrong. Nor does it portrays you negatively.





I love Avril, blink, counting crows, green day, jason mraz, maroon and MCR too...|||its not uncommon. The stuff you listen to gets a lot of exposure.|||Wow you have awfultaste in music...but your alphabetal listing abilities are beyond reproach!|||Variety is the Spice of life. It would be boring if we all liked the same stuff. You can view my collection from my site via the Collection option on the side menu.


http://www.songofthesalesman.com/|||Pretty average, really.


Alot of people listen to that sort of stuff.


But I guess some of the bands are okay.|||NOT a lot|||Your obviously young. You do have some good stuff in there, like Counting Crows, Evanescence, Green Day, Jason Mraz...but your taste is very young. %26lt;shrug%26gt; you like what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment