Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inspirational music to listen to before sports games?

I want some names of inspirational songs that get you inspired before sports (field hockey in my case) games.





I listen to my mp3 before every game and it really inspires me, i'm looking for some new songs, currently on my mp3 i have the following seven songs:





1. Nobodys Home by Avril Lavigne


2. Feels Like Tonight by Chris Daughtry


3. It's Not Over by Chris Daughtry


4. Sorry by Chris Daughtry


5. Something Right by Westlife


6. Let the Rain Fall Down by Hillary Duff


7. Love Remains the Same by David Rossdale





I'm lookin for some new songs and songs like the ones above.





I like inspirational songs that relax/inspire you (classical music) opposed to heavy metal/rock music that pumps you up and gets you excited.





Use the songs above as a guideline.





So if you have any song ideas please leave them as an answer





Thanks...|||duck and run by 3doors down a little heavy but great inspiration|||girl friend by avril lavigne..


he.3x

No comments:

Post a Comment