Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Who thinks 2007 was the best year for music? We had it all people!?

Rihanna, Timbaland, Room2012, Jordan Pruitt, Girls Aloud, Jordin Sparks, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Craig David, Blake Lewis, Ashley Tisdale, All Angels, Hilary Duff, Chris Brown, Natasha Bedingfield, Kylie Minogue, Kimberley Locke, Daughtry, Katharine McPhee, Sugababes, Mary J. Blige, Monrose, Carrie Underwood, Cascada, Kelly Clarkson, Lily Allen, Elliott Yamin, RBD, Melanie C, Spice Girls, Beyonce, T-Squad, Avril Lavigne, Feist, Paris Bennett, Maroon 5, Lifehouse, Mandy Moore, The Click Five, Kelly Rowland, Aly %26amp; AJ, The Cheetah Girls, Yellowcard, Sean Kingston, Jonas Brothers, James Blunt, Jennifer Lopez, Keke Palmer, 50 Cent, Reba McEntire, will.i.am, Rogue Traders, Backstreet Boys, McFly, The Veronicas, Westlife, Leona Lewis, Alicia Keys, Celine Dion, OneRepublic etc! All of these singers made an album this year! I think this was a great year for music! Who agrees?|||Wow are you kidding me? Thats some BAD taste in music. I mean its all pop garbage.. Ashley Tisdale? Are you serious??





2007 had some good music, but the bands you listed are all pretty much horrible. I'm guessing you're a girl no older than 11 though so I guess its okay for you to like that garbage.





Hopefully you'll grow out of it soon and listen to some real music :p|||From your list, the only music I was even remotely interested in was Britney Spears'. I thought it wouldn't be any good, but she surprised me.|||It was a pretty good year. But I still prefer music from a different time, even though I wasnt even around yet.|||I totally agree with Lindsey besides i think there have been waaaay better years for music than '07|||Yes, it was good. I love OneRepublic's "Apologize".

No comments:

Post a Comment