Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If you could be any of these celebrities for a week,who would it be?

pick more than one if you want to





-Rihanna


-Victoria Beckham


-Paris Hilton


-Nicole Richie


-Beyonce


-Johnny Depp


-Ashton Kutcher


-Lauren Conrad


-Heidi Klum


-Nicole Scherzinger (lead singer of the pussycat dolls)


-Rachel Bilson


-Hilary Duff


-Avril Lavinge


-Audrina Patridge


-Jessica Alba


-David Beckham


-Oliver Sykes


-Pierre Bouvier


-Will Smith


-Fergie


-Scarlett Johansan





and name your own if you want|||hmmmm. victoria beckham. i mean seh is not only beautiful and used to be a spicegirl (loved them) she is married to david beckham. he isl like sooo sexy :) :) :)|||All of them are definetly talented. (Minus Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton of course), but I might say Rhianna or Beyonce because they have great voices, but are actually good people in real life too.|||Probably Beyonce...she has an amazing voice and I think it would be awesome to be her for a week. I would probably be able to meet the JoBro's too!!|||daniel radcliffe


jesse mccartney


hilary duff


jonas brothers|||I wouldn't want to BE any of them. I couldn't handle the paps in my face everyday.





But....I could stand for a bit of their money LOL|||ID BE JOHNNY DEPPS GIRLFRIEND!!!! she a celebrity in france


or i'd be angelina jolie|||Johnny Freakin' Depp!!!!!!!!!!!|||demi lovato or miley cyrus just to see if they really are crazy or avril|||Nick Jonas or Kevin Jonas... only so i could live with joe jonas. but if i was joe jonas... i wouldnt get to hang with him cause i would be him.. yah!|||umm someone who i could meet the jonas brothers!!|||I would not want to be one of them for a day. I am perfectly happy being me.|||i'd pick Rachel Bilson...|||I pick Johnny Depp!|||None of the above .


i'd be MILEY or DEMI

No comments:

Post a Comment