Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whats Your fave phrase said/sang by a Rockstar?

David Lee Roth sang


Yeah money talks


i should know


mine always says Goodbye





i think it was duff mckagan who said


its never too late to start drinking





so what else funny do you remember


a rockstar saying?|||Josh Homme:





On bad music "I used to do all that, but now I realize I don't have to listen to crap I don't like. I'm not in the music police. 'Do you know why I stopped you? For excessive shittiness.' That's not my job. Now I just throw bad CDs really far away and say, 'Where's Bjork's greatest hits? Where's the new Tomahawk? Where's the good stuff, man?'"





Too true.|||"If you can't fit in, you must stand out"





-Jon Henry|||"I’m just trying to have people keep their minds open. You know, think! It seems like a lot of people in the world today don't spend much time doing that.”


- Rozz Williams





"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."


- Axl Rose|||Your in the jungle baby your going to die!~Axl Rose|||"I'm not broke but you can see the cracks" ~ I can identify!





Song: All because of you ~ U2|||Not my favorite cause picking one favorite is impossible for me, but it think this one is notable :


"if you can't be w/the one you love, love the one your with" .... spoken like a true rationalizer! I mean really? This is the simplest most lame excuse for cheating I've ever heard. .....And people everywhere in the world knows (and seems to like) this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment